Monday, October 5, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not me, who on a whim, bought a deep deep red paint and paint one wall in my living room to add some color and personality to the atmosphere.

On that note, it was not me who also bought an orange color (with the word marmalade in the name) for my current lemon yellow kitchen. I am not a whore for color, and I do not sometimes LOVE the chances I take with it!

It wasn't me who parked my car at a t-stop (public rail transport in Pgh) took the T to town, get off the T, walk about 14 blocks in the cold rain to a bar...to watch the Pittsburgh Penguins take victory in this seasons first game! And it wasn't me who later accepted a ride to another bar back near my house and leave my car that t-stop over night until late afternoon the next day. I did not have to pay twice for parking :)

It was not me who giggled at the sentence of T's in my last paragraph...

Took The T To Town...

Haha

3 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I bet the house looks awesome with new paint!

Brianne said...

I wish you could come give me tips on color for my house. I feel its very blah but am scared of color!

Ashley said...

Paint can always be changed. Find a color you like as a color, not a paint, and get it!! :) Behr Premium Paint with Primer was good stuff, low odor and dries fast!!