Friday, October 23, 2009

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

1. Whats your favorite horror movie?

My favorite horror movie is House on Haunted Hill. It freaks me out and I like that! I also loved the Exorcism of Emily Rose, because as far I we know, exorcism's are real! And how creepy is it to watch something that "supposedly" happened!? OOooOo

2. Bath tub or Hot tub?

Bath tub, unless it is my own personal hot tub. Hot tubs can carry infection because of the warmth, and I am NOT about giving myself infections :)

3. Do you prefer to view a movie at the theater or at home?

I prefer at home, because I cannot sit still long enough to get through a movie at times. I get distracted very easily, and would rather not have a head obstructing my view. I have a perfectly fine 1080p LCD 52" t.v. at home with Blu-ray and surround sound (spoiled rotten) hehe

4. If you could chose a maid, cook or chauffeur, which one would you choose?

Chauffeur, I hate to drive :)

5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?

I don't really care for any of these. I am not a line dancer kind of chick...

6 comments:

Mama M. said...

Hey Ashley! Glad to have you join us! Hope to "see" you next week!

Mindi said...

YUCK I don't think I could ever get in a hot tub again-Infections....blah! :/ :)

Jersey Girl in Louisiana said...

youre braver then me. excorsist!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm with you on the chauffer and watching movies at home!

Ashley said...

HaHa I just watched the Exorcist, the beginning last night, until my fiance came home and made me turn it off! He doesn't like devil movies..

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

I didn't ever really think about the hot tub infections... ew. Thanks for ruining that one for me. ;-)