Friday, October 2, 2009

My Little Life


Rule rundown...copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code and link up!! And I would be Mama Grateful if you linked back to me! BTW, if you don't have a blog of your own, but wanna join in, just leave the comments below! Gracias!

Alllll righty-then! Here we go (thanks to Amanda, Sandy, and Liz for questions or inspiration! Want to contribute? Join the conversation in my BlogFrog Community!)

October 2nd Questions:

1. What is your favorite ABBA song? Can't say that I have one!

2. The thing you love most about fall is...Halloween and the colorful leaves...I know not everyone experiences the seasons, but here in PA, we get a beautiful fall!

3. What store you would love to spend to heart's desire (money is no object)? Kirklands home store...or Giant Eagle (food shopping) or Express CLothing!!

4. What is your favorite snack food? Chips and Salsa!!

5. What was your first car? 92 Eagle Premier, was given to me from my grandparents!

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh, my older bro had an Eagle (Talon I think?), turns out one by one the door handles stopped working, so he had to get in through the back passenger door!! So glad you decided to join in! Hope to see you next week!

Unknown said...

I remember Eagles...friends had one. Love the sight so far. Will be checking in more often.