Monday, October 12, 2009

Hrmph.

If my house had ceiling fans, which it does not...the shit would have hit them. My tolerance level is seriously being tried lately. As if I were not under enough stress from the wedding plans, home-owning, bill paying, and life... I get more tacked on by friends and family regarding the *stupid* traditions of the wedding. I won't go into details for fear of causing further drama in my life, but I am tired of everything and wish it were over. I am regretting having a wedding at all. I wish we would have just saved our money and had a ceremony with our parents only. I feel betrayed. I feel hurt. And most of all I feel distrust. I feel like were sharing this day with some people who really don't care about my feelings. We are spending literally all of our money on this wedding, and I feel like it is the biggest waste. I feel horrible that I feel this way too. :( I wish I could just be happy.

No comments: