Friday, October 30, 2009

ABC's of Me

A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: King! Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom.
D - Dog's name: Chloe
E - Essential start your day item: Shower
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play: nada
J - Job title: Graphic Designer
K - Kid(s): Ask me next year.
L - Living arrangements: With my fiance, in our house, with our dog.
M - Mom's name: Kim
N - Nicknames: Shle
O - Overnight hospital: never!
P - Pet Peeve(s): loud chewing, bad drivers, condescending jerks.
Q - Quote from a movie: Not sure right now.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister, Kristie, she is 23.
T - Time you wake up: 545
U - Underwear: VS pink boyshorts <3
V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms and Zucchini
W - Workout style: nothing.
X - X-rays you've had: Chest, ankle, wrist, hips, knee, and head.
Y - Yesterday's best moments: Making Ash smile with my train dance.
Z - Zoo favorite: I LOVE the elephants.

1 comment:

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I thought this was so cute that I had to do it for myself. Check it out: http://brittanyciara.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-life-through-abcs.html/ I linked your blog! :)