Friday, January 8, 2010

My Little Life

It's Friiiiiiiidaaaaay!! Do you know what that means?


1. What's your "comfort food"?

Chips & Salsa...I can literally sit with a bowl of salsa and bag of chips and be happy for a good 24 hours. I am also partial to Heluva Good French Onion dip.. What can I say, I am a dip'n'chips kinda girl! :)

2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?

For my shower & wedding, I bought cards and added a handwritten note. Boy, was that difficult. I had so many to write!!! I think I may have carpal tunnel now.

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

Lost. There is just so much action and excitement. They also get to live on a beautiful beach. I love it. I love that they survive with no technology..and still look so clean and nourished.

4. What is your favorite online recipe site?

Pretty much all of my recipes are from www.allrecipes.com or something. I always print them, never use them! haha. I like to "wing it".

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?

Friends, I cannot stand Seinfeld. I will literally find something away from the tv to do if it is on.

Please go over to My Little Life to see what everyone else has to say, and to check out the host of this fun Friday adventure. :)

4 comments:

Pennie said...

I have never watched Lost. My brother just bought the first season on DVD, and he & his wife sat down and watched one show after another with their kids (their kids are older..). He's been after me and my hubby to get them on DVD. Sounds like a good show!

Ashley said...

Once you start watching though, I warn you, you will not be able to stop. We have watched since episode 1, and are STILL obsessed. We are currently watching seasons 1-5 on our Netflix instant que (which i highly recommend finding a blu-ray with this option) just to watch them over again! It is so much fun to try and figure out!!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

You're the second blog I've visited today who said "Lost" for Question #3-- I thought that was sort of a scary show? I mean, I get your point about wanting to be on a beach and all, but people trying to kill you? No thanks!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I agree with you on the friends thing! :) I have never watched Lost, looks like I need to give it a chance.

Happy Friday!